Rev. Ann Carter, BMsc.
Marriage Ceremony Officiant
Ordained Minister - Serving British Columbia
I believe any two people, regardless of gender or beliefs, who love and respect one another, are entitled to be joined in holy matrimony and choose to create a loving home together.
I offer three different ceremony packages for you to choose from:
$600 Enhanced Ceremony - $300 non-refundable deposit to be paid at the time of booking to secure your date and remainder of $300 to be paid no later than one week prior to ceremony. Any travel required from my home to and from the rehearsal and ceremony will be charged at a fee of 61 cents per km for each round trip. Travel fee to be paid no later than one week prior to ceremony.
Are you looking for an officiant to help make your special day even more special? Contact me for a free consultation and then decide if I am that one. I will work with you to personalize your day exactly the way you desire. I can help you in determining just the right extras you can add to your day to make it unique to you. My commitment is to you, the couple, and together we will make your day truly memorable. This is YOUR day and you, as a couple, decide how YOU want to remember it. I am a ‘full service’ spiritually-based Ordained Minister licensed by the Province of British Columbia. My purpose is to support and guide you through the most important part of your Wedding Day, the Ceremony. All the special touches are part of your ceremony, but the words you choose and the feelings you have when we are together in front of your friends, family and guests will be remembered forever. I never book more than one wedding on a day so that I devote myself entirely to you on your very special day. I am here to help make your day enjoyable and keep you as stress free as possible. The following is included in the $600 Enhanced Ceremony:
- Souvenir Booklet of your ceremony
- Suggestions on how to create YOUR day exactly as you desire
- Ceremony created specific for YOU and includes your input (samples provided)
- Guidance for creating your own vows (samples provided)
- Guidance regarding blessings, readings and how to involve family and friends (samples provided).
- Guidance on how to include specific religious or ethnic aspects.
- List of reliable photographers/videographers, caterers, florists, musicians, locations, etc.
- Minister attends and can help coordinate the Rehearsal
- On the Wedding Day, Minister arrives no later than one-half hour prior to the Ceremony to make sure
everything is arranged and to help Bride, Groom and attendants stay calm.
- If you would like pre-marital counselling, it can be included for an extra $100 fee (to be paid in full when booking ceremony).
$300 Standard Ceremony - $300 to be paid in full at time of booking in order to secure your date. Standard ceremony that covers all legalities and a bit more, but does no t allow for any major changes, only very simple changes. It does allow you to write your own vows by yourselves, I can help if needed. Any travel required from my home to and from the rehearsal and ceremony will be charged at a fee of 61 cents per km for each round trip. Travel fee to be paid no later than one week prior to ceremony.
$200 Legal Ceremony - $200 to be paid in full at time of booking in order to secure your date. A ceremony that covers only the legalities and does not allow for any changes at all. Any travel required from my home to and from the rehearsal and ceremony wlll be charged at a fee of 61 cents per km. for each round trip. Travel fee to be paid no later than one week prior to ceremony.
If you would like any more info, please contact me so that I may address your questions or concerns.